This festive brunch and serenade will benefit our flagship program, LEAF (Literacy Elevates Arizona Families), which is a high-quality, whole family, literacy-based program, offering tuition-free preschool and parent education to families whose children are at risk of school failure due to poor literacy and English language learning issues in their homes.
The Distinguished Educational Leadership Community Impact Award is an annual recognition of individuals in Arizona who have:
- Demonstrated long-term commitment to educational success.
- Are actively involved leaders in our community.
- Made significant impact to our state through their efforts and accomplishments.
- Embraced the importance of providing stepping stones to create success through education for children and families who have limited opportunities.
- Special consideration is given to community leaders who have demonstrated a passion for two-generational education approaches.
Honorees will be recognized at the Serenata on October 16.